ero ero

koncept erogrotesek zastrzeżony. Wymyślony 21.4.10. i cały, cały mój.... (koncept. tak). erogroteska = miniatura erotyzująca z elementami groteski, które wkradają się wbrew moim najlepszym intencjom....

the idea of an erogrotesque is copyrighted (or might as well be). Thought it up today (21.4.10.), googled, and it's mine, my precioussss (idea. right). an erogrotesque = a more or less erotic drabble, with some 'grotesque' thrown in for a good measure - it keeps interfering, against my best efforts....

Gdyby ktoś nie zauważył, tłumaczenie jest dość swobodne.
If you didn't notice, the translations are... loose at best.

poniedziałek, 22 listopada 2010

He's so cute. Cannot imagine touching him, but his m i n d is a thing of beauty.

I fall in love with minds. Is it weird? You tell me. I can feel him, bright, a beacon. I try not to look too directly. That spark of contact is an indulgence, and a slightly improper one, at that.

I can see him feeling me, too. Maybe as a source of light as well - especially bright student - maybe differently, when I try not to watch those expressive hands. There's no fulfillment, nor can there be, but the desire is real enough, there enough. When he goes off on wild tangents of the intellectual, I'm there, right behind.

It leaves an awkward silence afterwards, with a side of 'what just happened' for those witnessing. To that, I am used. It's not a first time.

Quick-witted. What a pleasure to meet him - stretch my mental legs, go for a run just because.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz