ero ero

koncept erogrotesek zastrzeżony. Wymyślony 21.4.10. i cały, cały mój.... (koncept. tak). erogroteska = miniatura erotyzująca z elementami groteski, które wkradają się wbrew moim najlepszym intencjom....

the idea of an erogrotesque is copyrighted (or might as well be). Thought it up today (21.4.10.), googled, and it's mine, my precioussss (idea. right). an erogrotesque = a more or less erotic drabble, with some 'grotesque' thrown in for a good measure - it keeps interfering, against my best efforts....

Gdyby ktoś nie zauważył, tłumaczenie jest dość swobodne.
If you didn't notice, the translations are... loose at best.

sobota, 4 grudnia 2010

I don't know why I drink. There are times when it's enjoyable, but it's not one of those.

It hurts me, it's very unhealthy right now, it's direct self-sabotage. I feel the voice in my throat, longing to explode, stifled by cheap wine. Me and a cautious extra step back.

Come here, take your medicine. Over and over and over again. Since you refuse to learn....

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz