ero ero

koncept erogrotesek zastrzeżony. Wymyślony 21.4.10. i cały, cały mój.... (koncept. tak). erogroteska = miniatura erotyzująca z elementami groteski, które wkradają się wbrew moim najlepszym intencjom....

the idea of an erogrotesque is copyrighted (or might as well be). Thought it up today (21.4.10.), googled, and it's mine, my precioussss (idea. right). an erogrotesque = a more or less erotic drabble, with some 'grotesque' thrown in for a good measure - it keeps interfering, against my best efforts....

Gdyby ktoś nie zauważył, tłumaczenie jest dość swobodne.
If you didn't notice, the translations are... loose at best.

wtorek, 2 listopada 2010

fractured

What's missing? melody. who wants to make an honest singer out of me?

I caressed you so much with thought
my hands aren't steady anymore
Before, I said I wasn't ready -
I'm not.

And still the truth was worth a shot
or maybe we've just gotten greedy
too needy, rushing words forgotten
that cost a lot.

I kissed you with my mind's eye
I cannot look at you
I touched you - phantom fingers
and now I'm falling through
we grabbed each other tightly
but said we won't hold on
don't wanna be together
don't wanna be alone


second verse missing - maybe still to come?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz