ero ero

koncept erogrotesek zastrzeżony. Wymyślony 21.4.10. i cały, cały mój.... (koncept. tak). erogroteska = miniatura erotyzująca z elementami groteski, które wkradają się wbrew moim najlepszym intencjom....

the idea of an erogrotesque is copyrighted (or might as well be). Thought it up today (21.4.10.), googled, and it's mine, my precioussss (idea. right). an erogrotesque = a more or less erotic drabble, with some 'grotesque' thrown in for a good measure - it keeps interfering, against my best efforts....

Gdyby ktoś nie zauważył, tłumaczenie jest dość swobodne.
If you didn't notice, the translations are... loose at best.

niedziela, 31 października 2010

confessions of a (n energy) vampire

It was never decided - am I, or am I not, a vampire?

I was told, once, that I give as much as I take. I don't always see it that way, not often, anyway - but - self accusation (vampire!) only works when it's a bad thing.

I try to be a one conscientous vamp. Teeth are mostly retractable. There are some eyes I can't hide from, but others are fooled.

I never feed off one person only.

I fed last night. Worlds of glances and gazes, touches - accidental and not-so-much but essentially, wonderfully meaningless.

The beauty of the stage - you can do anything, as long as you bow at the end.

It's enough, even when it makes you want more.

And later on, I fed off words. Reminded myself of fears, with good reason. Reminded myself of beauty, too.

I'm full to bursting. I want to use it, before the high dissipates.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz