ero ero

koncept erogrotesek zastrzeżony. Wymyślony 21.4.10. i cały, cały mój.... (koncept. tak). erogroteska = miniatura erotyzująca z elementami groteski, które wkradają się wbrew moim najlepszym intencjom....

the idea of an erogrotesque is copyrighted (or might as well be). Thought it up today (21.4.10.), googled, and it's mine, my precioussss (idea. right). an erogrotesque = a more or less erotic drabble, with some 'grotesque' thrown in for a good measure - it keeps interfering, against my best efforts....

Gdyby ktoś nie zauważył, tłumaczenie jest dość swobodne.
If you didn't notice, the translations are... loose at best.

wtorek, 28 września 2010

idiom: to go out on a limb

So say I'd tell him. So what?

What is he supposed to do? say? Maybe: "Thank you for sharing your dated emotional response towards myself"? Or: "Now our past misunderstandings become clear! I often wondered why you reacted this way when we drank wine in September five years ago". Or how about: "Are you crazy? I don't care!".

Therapy culture rotted out my brain, apparently.

Maybe I should tell him. Or him. Them. There's two of them. Guys I treated badly because I didn't know 1) what was it all about 2) how to deal. Remnants of my late adolescence. Late as in belated, late as in dead. Over with. Never to come back. Everyone has moved on, why can't I? Maybe I don't want to. It's easier to think that never, never, nothing can happen. Adolescence may be dead, but I'm far from declaring myself "fully grown" or even "mature". Both of those sound like adjectives about plants, anyway.

Better late than...?

How about you shut the fuck up and get on with it?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz