ero ero

koncept erogrotesek zastrzeżony. Wymyślony 21.4.10. i cały, cały mój.... (koncept. tak). erogroteska = miniatura erotyzująca z elementami groteski, które wkradają się wbrew moim najlepszym intencjom....

the idea of an erogrotesque is copyrighted (or might as well be). Thought it up today (21.4.10.), googled, and it's mine, my precioussss (idea. right). an erogrotesque = a more or less erotic drabble, with some 'grotesque' thrown in for a good measure - it keeps interfering, against my best efforts....

Gdyby ktoś nie zauważył, tłumaczenie jest dość swobodne.
If you didn't notice, the translations are... loose at best.

wtorek, 7 września 2010

I take the time to be
amazed, I ask to be
inspired.
I wade my way throughout a maze,
I made my way through fire.
I bid the truth farewell - do tell
wherever it may roam
through kitsch poetry, weakling's words
I paint the lights of home.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz