ero ero

koncept erogrotesek zastrzeżony. Wymyślony 21.4.10. i cały, cały mój.... (koncept. tak). erogroteska = miniatura erotyzująca z elementami groteski, które wkradają się wbrew moim najlepszym intencjom....

the idea of an erogrotesque is copyrighted (or might as well be). Thought it up today (21.4.10.), googled, and it's mine, my precioussss (idea. right). an erogrotesque = a more or less erotic drabble, with some 'grotesque' thrown in for a good measure - it keeps interfering, against my best efforts....

Gdyby ktoś nie zauważył, tłumaczenie jest dość swobodne.
If you didn't notice, the translations are... loose at best.

poniedziałek, 21 marca 2011

of shopping trips, or being tripped by shopping [intro to my life with M]

Instance one: he goes for black tea. He comes back with croissants and goat cheese. He forgets the tea.

Instance two was even better -

And then he comes back from an ordinary, run-of-the-mill morning [relatively speaking*] shopping trip for sausages and possibly croissants, brandishing:

Exhibit A: unknown object which, after investigation, turns out to be a pack of beans ["damn, I thought they were sweets!"]

Exhibit B: tooth-cringingly sweet chocolate pralines, which he insists on feeding me;

Exhibit C: oh wait, tooth-cringing title belongs to the baclava, feeding remains unchanged [sweets before breakfast! blasphemy!]

Exhibit D: an unknown fruit, which is possibly an avocado, because "it was just there". To my exasperated: "What am I supposed to do with it?" I heard:

- I don't know. Love it?


Well. Indeed.







*It was breakfast we were making. There were eggs and all. It was also 4:30. p. m.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz