ero ero

koncept erogrotesek zastrzeżony. Wymyślony 21.4.10. i cały, cały mój.... (koncept. tak). erogroteska = miniatura erotyzująca z elementami groteski, które wkradają się wbrew moim najlepszym intencjom....

the idea of an erogrotesque is copyrighted (or might as well be). Thought it up today (21.4.10.), googled, and it's mine, my precioussss (idea. right). an erogrotesque = a more or less erotic drabble, with some 'grotesque' thrown in for a good measure - it keeps interfering, against my best efforts....

Gdyby ktoś nie zauważył, tłumaczenie jest dość swobodne.
If you didn't notice, the translations are... loose at best.

środa, 23 lutego 2011

would you please GET OUT OF MY HEAD?

comfortable much? at least stop STOMPING!!

no swimming, no forever. but there. last night, there were flowers. previous, I don't remember. but I wake up and wonder, wonder whether I wake up again and again with you underneath my eyelids.

Most vexing. Young man, this is quite unprecedented. Remove yourself, or I shall use force.

... I wish.


damn.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz