ero ero

koncept erogrotesek zastrzeżony. Wymyślony 21.4.10. i cały, cały mój.... (koncept. tak). erogroteska = miniatura erotyzująca z elementami groteski, które wkradają się wbrew moim najlepszym intencjom....

the idea of an erogrotesque is copyrighted (or might as well be). Thought it up today (21.4.10.), googled, and it's mine, my precioussss (idea. right). an erogrotesque = a more or less erotic drabble, with some 'grotesque' thrown in for a good measure - it keeps interfering, against my best efforts....

Gdyby ktoś nie zauważył, tłumaczenie jest dość swobodne.
If you didn't notice, the translations are... loose at best.

poniedziałek, 7 lutego 2011

dictionary meet & greet (words dictionary meat) -> start with becoming, cause you can't stop it

I will become. I am becoming. I have become. be+come - state and movement, stillness and space. travel without going outside your body.

***

I have been accusing myself of. I have been an. un. unbecoming, that was it. unbecoming of a young lady of my status. yes. my behaviour. it was unbecoming.

unbecoming, as in, did not look good on me. didn't make me more beautiful as a young lady should be. for this, I will not apologize. this, I will continue.

unbecoming, as in, did not feel good. did not further my travels. did not help me keep on becoming, restating, recreating. for this, I forgive myself. this, I want to erase, can't erase. this - unbecoming - I [want to] let go.

today I let myself immerse in people. awash with their smiles, words, telephone numbers, binarities, weirdolities, little strangenesses. minor oddities. treasures. tresses of individual hair-thin threads/little lives meeting mine, and I am so different in being met! [or am I?]

meet. meeting. people, expectations, boarders. meeting - introducting my head to the wall (meeting - beating) . not meeting. not meting out. measuring of distances.

on meeting I'm still thinking. becoming is. becoming keeps on becoming. meeting is more volitional. via volitional illusions, I keep on meeting. keeping on becoming can keep on becoming without any (cautious) conscious input. that's why it still is. if I could experimentally have stopped to restart, I probably would. damn my creative scientific soul. and, or, mind.


do you mind? I do. do you ever wish you didn't?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz