ero ero

koncept erogrotesek zastrzeżony. Wymyślony 21.4.10. i cały, cały mój.... (koncept. tak). erogroteska = miniatura erotyzująca z elementami groteski, które wkradają się wbrew moim najlepszym intencjom....

the idea of an erogrotesque is copyrighted (or might as well be). Thought it up today (21.4.10.), googled, and it's mine, my precioussss (idea. right). an erogrotesque = a more or less erotic drabble, with some 'grotesque' thrown in for a good measure - it keeps interfering, against my best efforts....

Gdyby ktoś nie zauważył, tłumaczenie jest dość swobodne.
If you didn't notice, the translations are... loose at best.

środa, 21 kwietnia 2010

Ma delikatne nadgarstki. Nosi bransoletki. Bransolety. Właściwie jedną, na prawej ręce. Chcę. Chcę rozmazać atrament pod spodem, zapisać skórę jak białą kartę. Chcę ugryźć, zostawić ślad, tam, gdzie dostrzegą go tylko wtajemniczone oczy, gdzie dotknie tylko uprzywilejowana dłoń. Choćby istniał dotyk setek par oczu, milionów palców, chcę mieć ten nadgarstek jak białą plamę na mapie. Niech nawet słońce nie ma dostępu.

Chcę zlizywać tę biel i czuć, cały czas czuć na sobie jego wzrok.



His wrist are thin. Delicate. He wears bracelets. One bracelet, on the right wrist. I want. I want to crawl underneath it, with my ink, my tongue writing on that white skin. Wanna bite down, mark that part of him, breakable and lovely. Leave a trace where only in-the-know can see, where only a privileged hand can touch. Let there be hundreds pairs of hungry eyes, thousands of fingers, this one wrist is mine, my prize, my blank sheet of paper. White stain on his sun kissed body. Even the sun will be denied entry.

I wanna lick the white skin, and feel, all the time, feel his eyes on me.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz