ero ero

koncept erogrotesek zastrzeżony. Wymyślony 21.4.10. i cały, cały mój.... (koncept. tak). erogroteska = miniatura erotyzująca z elementami groteski, które wkradają się wbrew moim najlepszym intencjom....

the idea of an erogrotesque is copyrighted (or might as well be). Thought it up today (21.4.10.), googled, and it's mine, my precioussss (idea. right). an erogrotesque = a more or less erotic drabble, with some 'grotesque' thrown in for a good measure - it keeps interfering, against my best efforts....

Gdyby ktoś nie zauważył, tłumaczenie jest dość swobodne.
If you didn't notice, the translations are... loose at best.

środa, 11 stycznia 2012

how

how do i master my mind, running unchecked between options in blind panic?


how do i master my soul, perhaps, to take my mind in a firm though gentle hold?


how do i master my body? how do i let it master me?


i am alone. those who could help, won't - those who can't, want to, badly - and so they give me their own fear, instead.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz