ero ero

koncept erogrotesek zastrzeżony. Wymyślony 21.4.10. i cały, cały mój.... (koncept. tak). erogroteska = miniatura erotyzująca z elementami groteski, które wkradają się wbrew moim najlepszym intencjom....

the idea of an erogrotesque is copyrighted (or might as well be). Thought it up today (21.4.10.), googled, and it's mine, my precioussss (idea. right). an erogrotesque = a more or less erotic drabble, with some 'grotesque' thrown in for a good measure - it keeps interfering, against my best efforts....

Gdyby ktoś nie zauważył, tłumaczenie jest dość swobodne.
If you didn't notice, the translations are... loose at best.

sobota, 30 kwietnia 2011

sometimes we kiss, and

Sometimes he
keeps his eyes open, when we kiss. I wonder why,
observing this from beneath
lowered lashes. Does he fear
missing a trick or being tricked by
some duplicity on my part? my concealed
boredom, or malice or maybe
indifference? or is it - perhaps - a hunger to
inhale it all? or does he seek
my awareness, connection I deny
shutting my eyes? I wonder at this.
I wonder if. I wonder now, of
course, cause when we kiss
the wonder of this (being this, having this)
just takes my breath away, and yes, his gaze
does it too. And while I love the heat
contained in it, I do like it best
when his eyes slide to a close - not quite willing
that loss of sight, but sighs make up for
a lot, and yes, yes, yes to those trembling lashes
- the gentlest caress.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz